- SUPPORT YOUR HORSE’S BONE HEALTH - Heavy grazing, farming and fertilisation can leave land lacking in these vital elements and providing the correct nutrition for bone strength and development is vital for every horse, especially the brood mare, young stock and competition horses
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Better Bones is rich in vitamins, minerals and amino acids including Vitamin D, Copper, Zinc and Manganese.
- ESSENTIAL FOR BONE HEALTH - Bones will naturally adapt to the stress created by work or exercise by becoming denser where loading is greatest. If the correct vitamins and minerals are not available, bones will become weak or brittle, increasing the risk of injury or fracture.
- READY TO USE - Equine America Better Bones Pellets is ready to use and a fully balanced supplement for horses. Just add it to your horse's regular feed
- DOSAGE - A 3.5kg tub provides 58 servings for youngstock and 29 servings for broodmares or mature horses. For a typical 500kg mature weight; Weanlings (6-12 months): 60g per day. Yearlings (12-24 months): 90g per day. Mares and mature horses: 120g per day. Maximum; 120g per day. 60g (approx.) measure enclosed.
Key Ingredients per 120g Serving
|Phosphorus 3000mg||Calcium 9000mg|
|Magnesium 1000mg||Ca:P Ratio3:1|
|Zinc 300mg||Copper 100mg|
|Mono Silicic Acid 120mg||Manganese 300mg|
|Vitamin D3 1000iu||Collagen 360mg|
|Methionine 3000mg||Lysine 6000mg|